Our team was so loved by Krissie Cilano (and Chuck, even though he was in Rome that week). Chuck had preplanned all our outreaches, and our girls really learned a lot from their surrendered lives and God stories. Can¹t believed that they have been serving in Thailand for TEN years.
Chuck had set us up to work with 3 young pastors that he discipled, so we worked with 3 Thai Churches and took the gospel with them into their area of outreaches along with another Australian missionary couple and One Hope, Thailand.
– We saw hundreds of students prayed and asked Jesus into their lives as Lord and Savior at the 4 Buddhist schools that our team taught English at (partnering with One Hope Thailand).
– Six women that are sex workers (from 20 to 40 yrs old) in the RLD (Red Light District) in Udon Thani came to Christ through our afternoon street outreaches
– Prayer walk around major temples and centers of worship in Udon Thani tearing down strongholds
– Two elephant riders (young boys that are considered outcast and does not even know their birthdates) gave their heart to Jesus. We stopped to give them hugs and food, and they were really taken back by Christ’s love.
– Fon, a young single mom couldn’t help but stop to hear us worship with her baby, and gave her heart to Jesus
– We saw lots of children who live in the slum (partnering with 4 local Thai Churches) smiled and came alive with our gospel worship, teaching and games.
– Prayer walk against trafficking.
– We fellowshipped and listened to stories of God’s amazing work in Asia from 100 or more missionaries serving in Asia that attended the CC Asia Missions Conference in Chiang Mai. It was such a blessing to help with child care and youth ministry during the conference, alongside Kendall & Kurt Kula.
– The MKs were owners of their faith and mission journey. Very blessed by their active faith and transparent sharing of their struggles and joys.
The team of 8 gals were so inspired, reached out to everyone we meet in the name
of Jesus, stopping to pray even at the Ziplines with our guides, drivers and hotel
staff. He is lifted up. Thanking God for your labor of prayer, support and love.
The harvest field is ripe for harvest, we continue to ask the Lord of the Harvest to send out workers to come alongside these works of God in Asia; Thailand, Nepal, Cambodia, India, Pakistan, China, Indonesia, Macau, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand.
For those that are working with children, women and men that are trafficked that they will have joy of the LORD serving in such evil times.
For the Persecuted Church, to endure, to persevere, and continue to be comforted by the God of all Comforts, and the Father of all Mercies, for such a time as this.
For Pastor Taan and Fon, for their follow up with the sex workers, training their church to come alongside this work.
For our girls that are in transition and their next steps, next seasons, that they will be faithful to obey God’s prompting & leading.
Thank you so much for your generous love.